USE THESE 7 SIMPLE THINGS TO FIX YOUR MARKETING
Nothing is ever easy, especially in business. For marketing campaigns, it’s especially difficult. Sometimes, no matter how much time, money, or effort you dump into your marketing campaigns, it always feels hopeless, don’t worry, it’s not just you. Everyone faces the feeling of hopelessness every once in a while when it comes to their businesses.
The problem for marketing isn’t that you’re spending too little. The problem is that you’re spending too much on the wrong things or medium. If you spend a lot on something that’s not working, then you’re just wasting your money.
There are a lot of variables due to the diverse kinds of businesses. For every type of business, there are different marketing approaches, so there are no similar ways of marketing for the same businesses. However, certain steps can work if you follow them. As long as you follow them, your marketing efforts will be more successful.
- Explain Your Story – When you state your story, you don’t have to write a novel. You can explain it in a few paragraphs or even a few sentences. If you want people to understand where you’re coming from and what services and products you’re offering, there’s a bigger chance that they’ll buy what you’re selling.
- Give People Time to Buy – When people visit your website, the initial goal is to sell them something. When you own a business, you’d want to sell as much as possible. However, it is essential to know the right time to sell. There are three main groups of people that visit your website: Buyers, Window Shoppers, and Potential Customers, listed from the highest possibility of selling to the lowest possibility, respectively. Identify whether or not the customer is a buyer, a window shopper, or a potential customer to avoid rushing into things.
- Optimize for Conversions – Costs will continue rising, so you have to be witty when it comes to conversions. Don’t mimic marketers that focus the majority of their efforts in reducing their costs. Instead, focus on increasing your conversions.
- Stop Looking for A Silver Bullet – In marketing, there is no silver bullet. Each marketing channel drives a percentage of your overall sales. In other words, if you don’t leverage multiple channels, you won’t get the numbers you want.
- Don’t Forget Your Calls to Action – A lot of website owners mess up with their calls to action. Most people often underestimate the power of call-to-action buttons when it comes to contributing to the conversion of sales since it makes your website entertaining and interactive to the visitor.
- Let Your Product Market Itself – Growth Hacking is a new concept to grow our business by leveraging your product to generate more customers for you. Invest in your product to increase conversion due to the increase in quality.
- Optimize Your Lifetime Value, Not in Session ROI – When it comes to lifetime value, it is the equivalent dollar amount of a customer to the business throughout its lifecycle.